Analyst Webcast: Top Five Capabilities You Need to Protect Against Today’s Advanced Threats
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Join guest speaker, Forrester Research, Inc., Senior Analyst Rick Holland and Solera Networks VP of Marketing John Vecchi for a must attend webcast event where you will:
- Get an overview of today’s threat landscape and why traditional defenses are failing
- Learn about the 5 key capabilities you MUST acquire to detect and defend against advanced threats, zero-day attacks and unknown malware
- Learn how Big Data Security Intelligence and Analytics will give you the content, context and visibility that will enable the future of effective advanced threat protection
- Get an overview of Big Data Security Intelligence and Analytics
- Learn how full security visibility can answer the toughest post-breach questions
- Understand the need incident responders have of gaining full visibility of everything that is going through the network to understand the nature of how a threat originated, see what attackers actually did to take control over the network, and to answer the questions of what they did after they compromised systems
- Systems impacted
- Scope of impact
- How the breach occurred
- Whether the breach is really over
- Plugging the vulnerabilities and hardening the systems that allowed the exploit to succeed.
- Record, index, classify, and recreate actual evidence of any network security event for swift, intelligent incident response
- Deliver context-aware security and efficient workflows during security investigations
- Provide complete content “look-back” capabilities and forensically complete incident investigations
- Recording, indexing, classifying, and recreating actual evidence of any network security event for swift, intelligent incident response
- Integrating to offer an efficient workflow for network event investigation and analysis
- Providing a simple workflow that enables complete content “look-back” capabilities and forensically complete incident investigations
Full Security Visibility For Effective Incident Response
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM EDT
Join Joel Ebrahimi, Senior Solutions Architect at Solera Networks, for a BrightTALK webcast to
Advanced Threats and Attacks: How Big Data Security Analytics Can Protect You
Featuring Gartner Analyst Neil MacDonald
In today’s threat landscape, effective information security is becoming a big data problem. With advanced attacks targeting organization of all sizes, full visibility into all network activity is needed to answer the tough questions after a breach, determine the complete scope of an attack, quickly remediate, and further protect the network and organization from extended exposure. In this webcast, Gartner Research Vice President, Neil MacDonald, and Solera Networks President and CEO, Steve Shillingford, discuss how harnessing the power of big data security analytics provides the context, content and visibility needed to close the security gaps found in today’s signature-based security tools.
Register below to watch the webcast.
Solera VisionStart – Weekly Webcast on Solera DeepSee Platform, Industry’s Leading Big Data Security Intelligence and Analytics Solution
Webcasts Every Tuesday
10:00 am – 10:30 am PDT
Solera Networks VisionStart program is a free, no obligation, live presentation and demonstration of the industry’s leading Big Data Security Intelligence and Analytics solution. This scheduled weekly demo is designed to provide you with a brief solution overview and a live demonstration of the Solera DeepSee platform. This webcast also includes a Q&A session to answer any of your questions on how Solera DeepSee gives you real-time, context-aware visibility of advanced malware and zero-day attacks.
When Breaches Happen: Top 5 Questions to Prepare For
More advanced adversaries are taking advantage of known and unknown vulnerabilities and hiding out in networks for days, weeks, even months without the host organization’s knowledge. So, while prevention is ideal, organizations need to have in place a plan of action for when breaches inevitably happen.
In this webcast, learn how to prepare for a breach by having ready means to get to the answers you’ll need during breach discovery, including:
McAfee Security Connections – Ring the Alarm: Raise Your Network’s Visibility and Prepare for Any Attack
Advanced targeted attacks, malware, and insider threats put your information assets at risk. Cybersecurity professionals have been shifting their focus toward breach preparedness and full visibility for swift incident response.
Join this webinar to learn how McAfee Network Security Platform—combined with Security Intelligence and Analytics from Solera Networks—allows network security professionals to “see” attacks, uncover their root cause, prevent recurrence, and mitigate further risk. In this session, you’ll learn how to:
Conquer Modern Attacks with Detailed Security Intelligence and Analytics
What if you could see absolutely everything that happened on your network—before, during and after an attack?
Sourcefire’s Next Generation IPS provides unmatched awareness into security events and the network you need to defend. When used in combination with Solera’s full L2-L7 packet capture technology, users benefit from the ultimate in security event and network visibility – like an ‘instant replay’ mechanism for analyzing events.
Join our webinar and live demonstration to see how detailed intelligence on every security event gives you a powerful advantage against threats that morph and propagate after entering your network.
Dive Deeper – Gain Unprecedented Visibility to Uncover the Source and Scope of Any Network Breach or Attack
Today’s threats are highly dynamic, constantly morphing and persistently attacking our information assets. Astute organizations understand the need to balance resources between aggressive prevention and complete detection for swift incident response. The best-in-class McAfee Network Security Platform—combined with Network Security Analytics from Solera Networks—allows network security professionals to “see” attacks, uncover their root cause, configure the network to prevent their recurrence and mitigate further risk.
Join us to learn how McAfee’s powerful Intrusion Prevention System combines with Solera Networks’ Network Security Analytics platform to deliver complete visibility into all network traffic by:
Today’s threats are over achievers – Are you prepared to respond?
Attacks targeting your network go deep and wide, reaching the nooks and crannies of your systems. Your perimeter defenses of old don’t make the grade and are not going to protect you from today’s targeted, persistent threats. Protecting all layers of the network and responding rapidly to an attack with decisive action, armed with complete and clear evidence, must be the focus of security teams today.
Join Daniel Ayoub, Manager of Product Marketing at SonicWALL and Andrew Brandt, Director of Threat Research at Solera Networks to see how the SonicOS Network Security Platform, combined with comprehensive Network Security Analytics from Solera Networks, gives you the ultimate in protection, visibility and incident response capabilities.